Become a Member
The Caring Connection membership application process begins with Caring Connection receiving a Membership Interest Form.
Once the Membership Interest Form is received by Caring Connection the process will proceed as follows:
- The Membership Interest Form and supporting documentation will be reviewed by the Caring Connection Executive Director and members of the Board of Directors
- Schedule and complete a 30 minute phone interview
- Schedule and complete a one-hour site meeting
- If all seems comfortable to Caring Connection and the nonprofit, the nonprofit will be presented to the Caring Connection Board of Directors for approval.
- Upon formal approval, the new member will be directed to an on-line membership form. The information entered will become part of information used to promote the nonprofit and be used as core information for the annual application process for related Giving at Work™ campaigns (PFC, CFC, CCC and DECC).